The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone. I hope to be the owner of a 2002 Esprit by the end of the week. I've always been a fan of the Esprit, but never came across one that I really had to own. Fortunately there is a 2002 for sale locally and I'm having a PPI scheduled for this week.

I'm crossing my fingers that there won't be any obstacles with my purchase.

-Cheers

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car I'm considering to purchase is in the middle of having the PPI, a few issues have already been noticed. Hopefully the compression and leakdown test are WNL.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Buy it, treat it right, enjoy it, and never look back...it will be one of the most special cars you will ever own.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Best of luck. I've pretty much sealed the deal on the orange 02' in virginia :D . I'll be flying up in two weeks to take delivery of my dream car.

·
Registered Insane
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Best of luck. I've pretty much sealed the deal on the orange 02' in virginia :D . I'll be flying up in two weeks to take delivery of my dream car.
You're the one who bought the car from Koons. I called them up when it was first listed and Dave sent me the pictures. It looks like a nice car, but the Orange just wasn't for me.

As for the car I'm looking at, the TB/WP/Tensioners haven't been replaced in 7yrs and the oil cooler lines were installed incorrectly. The compression test and leakdown are being done on Monday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts