The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As all Lotus models begin with the letter "E", I started thinking, what name is more British and evokes a sense of power and invincibility like "Excalibur". Yes, the "Lotus Excalibur", what do you think?
Cheers,
Michael

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Think your career on Madison Avenue...

As all Lotus models begin with the letter "E", I started thinking, what name is more British and evokes a sense of power and invincibility like "Excalibur". Yes, the "Lotus Excalibur", what do you think?
Cheers,
Michael
... would be short-lived! :p

Always thought that Exocet would be an interesting name for a Lotus.

Think the boys over at MBDA Missile Systems would mind?

:D

·
Registered
451 Posts
envy

(I can't take credit for this one, a TT owner at autobahn said he has a magnetic lotus badge he puts on his TT to convert it to a Lotus "envy")

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Lotus - Egon :evil:

(AY' gon) Germanic for Powerful.

- z

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My thoughts are very productive today, guess it's Ok to hi-jack my own thread but I was also wondering that now that Chrysler is owned by Fiat, could we see a Ferrari engined Viper:crazyeyes

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I once won a Lotus hat from the Official Lotus Club for suggesting Exocet (from the French anti ship missile)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I still like 'ELIGE'

·
Registered
127 Posts
Exocet..no way do we want a Lotus named after a french missile, that they (the french, a supposed ally) sold to the argentinians during the falkand war, and that cost the lives of many british sailors...

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Exocet..no way do we want a Lotus named after a french missile, that they (the french, a supposed ally) sold to the argentinians during the falkand war, and that cost the lives of many british sailors...
Yeah I know. I think that's why despite the brilliance of the name, it'll never get used.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
The Lotus Epenis

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Remember the legend, when England is in dire need, King Arthur & Excalibur will return.
Michael

1 - 20 of 34 Posts