The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hot on the heels of the BBQ in Sherman this past weekend.............

Modern Wedgie (Lillie) will be in the mid atlantic/ Northeast area from December 10th to the 19th. She is, if you didn't know, the sec. for Club111 (National) and is also a very active member of the boards. Club 111 is planning an event for the 5th of karting but I'd also like to do something when Lillie is in our neck of the woods. Any ideas?

How about a Holiday Party and Maybe we can do a secret Pollyanna (sp)?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Could we tour Mark's dealership? (Mark, sorry to put you on the spot!) But something along those lines? Do a tour, then lunch or dinner?

·
Registered
592 Posts
You can tour Mark's (current) dealership in Port Chester in about 5 seconds!

There is just enough room for one Elise in the showroom and a couple of small offices. The parking lot is tight too, but there are always nice cars there. He did host the Nick Adams event in the loft behind and it had some great cars in it. There is also another site I have never seen as well as the Greenwich showroom that is not open yet.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Well then, let me clarify. Let's see some race cars. Let's see some stuff that's not around everyday. I'm just throwing some stuff out there. I don't thing Mark would appreciate 30 guys (and gals) showing up unannounced wanting to look thru his loft.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
NICE!!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Vangman said:
Well then, let me clarify.
I shudda put a smiley in that post. :) Wasn't sure if you've ever been there - he definitely has a lot of cool cars in various locations.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Please put smilies. It's so hard to read sarcasm in plain text. Race Cars are cool!!!

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's what I've come up with. The Saturday (22nd?) @ Valley Forge Brewing Co. in Valley Forge Pennsylvania for a beer and snack at 6:00 p.m.

Then our holiday party will be December 18th at 11:00 am with, and this is to be confirmed, a tour of Hunting Ridge Motorsports followed by a drive to Old Saybrook and a early afternoon lunch/ dinner dock side at a seafood restaurant. Modern Wedgie will be in town and will be attending. We'll also have a secret Pollyanna gift exchange.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Valley Forge Brewing Company called me tonight to tell me that they have made a place for us at 6:00pm including a recommended parking area at the bank next door. If anyone has any questions, PM me. I hope to see you all there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts