The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think we should get together again for a fun run that ends, perhaps, at a British Pub.

Anyone have any suggestions for a good British Pub that has good parking and is in a safe area?

Anyone want to help organize?

Maybe sometime later this month?

Please pass the word around to other Lotus Talk Members

Qball

·
Registered
134 Posts
Love to go, this month may be tough with Palm Sunday and Easter. Maybe first week of April? Tony

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'm down. Next sunday is bad for me, but other than that I'm pretty free.

I don't know any british pubs. The only thing I can think of is that resturant that the british car club goes to..err to which the british car club goes.

I forget the name, but it's on aloma near the 417.

There's some good driving road going out to melbourne....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Count me in.

Firkin and Kegler just opened up near Waterford Lakes.
Saw a Polar Blue Exige in the parking lot Friday night...someone who's wife drives a yellow Hummer? anyone? I watched for a few minutes as she attempted to maneuver her way out of the parking spot in between the Lotus and the curb with some bone head parked directly behind her....so on that note, maybe that parking lot is not the safest???

·
Registered
222 Posts
I typically attend the s2000 meet every thursday with the Lotus. All Lotus drivers welcome.

Otherwise I am open to any date time except next weekend.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
If you guys want to go on a road trip down south here are some activities:

The West Palm Lotus Group meets the 3rd Sunday of each month at the Blue Anchor Pub in Delray Beach. All types of Lotus are welcome. Attendance varies depending upon weather but is normally about 5-6 people

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41631

Also the Queen Mary Pub in Jupiter is having a British Car Show on March 29th
that should get a really good turnout, so it might be a fun trip and its not as far as Delray.

http://hosting.epotential.co.uk/que...ption=com_content&task=view&id=185&Itemid=228

·
Registered
4 Posts
Firkin & Kegler Fun Run

I am the owner of the polar blue exige and I am also one of the owners of the Firkin & Kegler. I would love to sponser a Fun Run.

·
Registered
30 Posts
That could work

I am the owner of the polar blue exige and I am also one of the owners of the Firkin & Kegler. I would love to sponser a Fun Run.

Nice.

With some thought we should be able to plan a route that ends at the Firkin.

Would you be willing to rope off a section of the parking lot?

I know you guys have been packed over the last two weekends.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Fun Run

I can rope off some parking spaces. We could possible do it on saturday if we arrive early enough possible 3:30 or 4:00 PM before the dinner rush.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I'm flying into Orlando on the 12th -16th for Sebring. You guys wouldn't be trying to gather there would you? -one Elise and one bugeye, ZR1 owner and the wifey

·
Registered
363 Posts
Anything in Miami or close by? I am feeling left out:thwack:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm in if I can find the time

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Love to go, this month may be tough with Palm Sunday and Easter. Maybe first week of April? Tony
+1 ....my Elise won't even be back on the road until the last week in March (reworking the head, new camshaft).

·
Registered
264 Posts
I can probably make any other time than the week of April 6-7. With any luvk i will be at the final four in San Antonio:coolnana:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I can probably make any other time than the week of April 6-7. With any luck I will be at the final four in San Antonio:coolnana:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I saw we do this on April 5th! Maybe a drive out to Melbourne for the Andretti Karts then back to Orlando for some Firkin & Kegler!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts