The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had indications that the new ceo (J. English) did a good job in the dealer conference call. He's apparently aware of a lot of the dealer and customer/enthusiast concerns and apparently has good ideas about the car.

I guess time will tell and i'm going to keep a positive mindset(I know that's a stretch for me!:D) and take a wait and see attitude.
In fairness, English was not the one that fired Arnie so will give him the benefit of the doubt.

At last becoming optimistic, and still anxiously awaiting the car!!
Chris

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks for the post Chris! I have been getting very worried these past several days with all these changes. Wondering how much I may have to pay, if it ever gets here, etc., etc. I was really thinking that mid June was pessimistic enough for my posn (#4). I am now trying to convince myself to continue to breathe until mid July/August.
Trying to keep the faith :rolleyes:

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Guys, I also have had a report that John English is a good guy.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
That's it!!!??! Surely you got more dirt....

Plus I really need to know, is that his real name - John English? Does he go by John or Johnny? Is he English? You know, the important stuff, not the usual trivial crap like where are the demos, when are the first deliveries, etc...

:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts