The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get some inspiration for aftermarket steering wheel setup, and where can you locate a lotus horn button?

Also post your steering wheel size 300mm 280mm etc

thanks!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have a Reverie 315mm Wheel that I will be running with a Lotus Horn from Elise Parts. Going to run this with a Worksbell Short Hub (latest version direct from Japan, not the same from Sector) & Worksbell Quick Release.

Since upgrading to the TitanQR Steering Rack, Im a little weary on the 315mm OD. Thinking of looking for a 325mm but the only versions I could find is from Key's Racing (made by Sparco) & the finish looks rather kiddy. OMP has a Carbon 325mm which is rather pricey. Momo has a 320mm version in the Tuner/Monte Carlo/Mod88/Jet. Sparco has some 320mm as well.

Thinking of going with the 330mm Momo 78, but uncertain at this time; still researching.

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I'm going to make this one fit.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just got back from Austin's Formula 1 races & was able to get Lewis Hamilton & Jensen Button's autographs on my Reverie Carbon Steering Wheel. Tried to go for Kimi, but the signing session for Lotus was all whack & unorganized for Practice Friday; in addition to him only being available for 10min to sign for hundreds of people waiting.

Anyhow, might mount this up or put up for sale. Not sure what its worth, thinking it would be better suited to McLaren owners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts