The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody! I picked up the Powder Blue Exige S240, with Club Car trim package from Weissach. Just want to say a big thanks to all the crew at Weissach. They are truly the best :)

I thought my S2000 was the ultimate car, but I was wrong. My Exige S240 comes from a completely different universe than my S2000! I love this car! Thank-you Lotus!:bow:

Hope to see fellow Vancouverites around. I often see an CO driving around Richmond.

Well off I go:shift:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only have this picture taken on the day of delivery at Weissach!

The weather is supposed to be dry tomorrow, so I will be taking more
pictures! More to come......

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, that's a nice car! Congrats!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congrats! :clap:

P.S. ...That is GULF BLUE! - Not "Powder" Blue. -poke-

Puh-Leeze. Presuming you paid the extra $5k or so now to get it, you would think you might get that right!! :thwack:

True Lotus "Heritage Colors", and don't let anyone tell you differently! :no: Also, no need to ask me how I know! ;)

Congrats again!! Beautiful looking car, if I do say so myself! :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats! :clap:

P.S. ...That is GULF BLUE! - Not "Powder" Blue. -poke-

Puh-Leeze. Presuming you paid the extra $5k or so now to get it, you would think you might get that right!! :thwack:

True Lotus "Heritage Colors", and don't let anyone tell you differently! :no: Also, no need to ask me how I know! ;)

Congrats again!! Beautiful looking car, if I do say so myself! :cool:

Now I'm confused. In the brochure, and also from what Weissach calls it, it is a "Powder Blue".
See here: WEISSACH Auto Details

Maybe its a "Powder Blue/Gulf Blue"??:shrug:

·
Registered
349 Posts
yes, Weissach called it Powder Blue.
I asked, "isn't that Polar Blue?" They said,"No, it is Powder Blue"

wherever it called. It is beautiful.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is hilarious. I've never heard of such different names for a color.
So we have Powder Blue, Gulf Blue, Polar Blue.....and I'm not going to leave out Crayon's "Sky Blue" :)

Yes, whatever its called, I find it very unique:up: Too bad its not Hello Kitty pink...but oh well, it'll do!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I was there this past weekend and it looks gorgeous but for the record, this color is the actual Gulf Blue found on the Club Racers and it was a special order as Lotus does not offer it unless you request it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
WOW I saw that car in Weissachs showroom. Drooled a bit on it, sorry. Any time you want to get together for a bit of a run let me know. I'm in White Rock. I picked up my 2008 BO Elise SC in July from Weissach and the are fantastic aren't they. Are you doing the track day in Sept? Congrats on a super choice!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Trust me, the Club Racer itself anyway is "GULF BLUE".

Hey peeps - no one's getting any argument from me that this is THE most beautiful Exige-S ever! ;) :coolnana:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts