The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't expect power locks, but I just read this on the Lotus website:

Lotus launches the new Elise Range. New S models include central locking, electric windows and sun visors as standard. Available now for £349* per month, APR 5.9%

Is it safe to assume (Bad word) that we will have central locking here in the US as well? When they say 'central locking' in GB, do they mean power locks or keyless entry? Either way it is easy to get keyless entry if you already have power locks.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
NMRJock said:
I didn't expect power locks, but I just read this on the Lotus website:

Lotus launches the new Elise Range. New S models include central locking, electric windows and sun visors as standard. Available now for £349* per month, APR 5.9%

Is it safe to assume (Bad word) that we will have central locking here in the US as well? When they say 'central locking' in GB, do they mean power locks or keyless entry? Either way it is easy to get keyless entry if you already have power locks.
While nothing is set in stone, it is pretty safe to say we will have both power lock and power windows (central locking == power locks).

I suppose it would be easy enough to have a remote keyless entry fitted. if you already have the power locks.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good to hear. I know many will not like to see these things on a minimalist car, but I hate it when doors get scratched up by keys. My wife would only have to unlock the doors twice before there were gouges...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts