The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say that Paul from PPE went out of his way to help out on getting me a header. They do not come up very often for sale on the forum, maybe 2 per year and I lost the last one to my friend who saw it first, so I went online to find a used one , no luck as usual.

I called PPE to ask if they sold their header on Amazon, reason is I get about 50k / month (Amex) in points and use them for all my stuff when possible. Paul told me they did not but had a distributor that he could call and possibly put one up for sale so that I could use my points to get the header . The whole thing took about 2 weeks and a few emails, he did not have to do that, but that's the difference between someone on the phone and great customer service. Anyway Paul, thanks again

·
Premium Member
6,311 Posts
OSHA?? Personal Protective Equipment???

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
BOE sucks. I just can't understand why they wouldn't call their competitors to try to find you a PPE header to put on Amazon so you could use your card with points.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BOE sucks. I just can't understand why they wouldn't call their competitors to try to find you a PPE header to put on Amazon so you could use your card with points.
You missed my point, BOE got my first tune, and now I can contact them again for the smaller pulley, 550 injectors, new belt, and up dated tune. I managed to save some money and accomplish my goal.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt maybe English is not your first language but obviously you're a forum moron .
This post was originally about commending a company on their customer service And going out to help someone nothing more nothing less , you are obviously someone who creates friction or situation that simply does not exist.
I was able to get a $900 header for nothing, what have you done ?
Where did I slam BOE ? the comment was basically how cool would it be if I could pay them in points for their parts / tune.
*#\ hole.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt maybe English is not your first language but obviously you're a forum moron .
This post was originally about commending a company on their customer service And going out to help someone nothing more nothing less , you are obviously someone who creates friction or situation that simply does not exist.
I was able to get a $900 header for nothing, what have you done ?
Where did I slam BOE ? the comment was basically how cool would it be if I could pay them in points for their parts / tune.
*#\ hole.
I think he meant slammed as in busy, not trying to "diss" BOE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts