The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some teaser pics of Bane's (Greg) new PPE FI header + bypass pipe. Construction/welds looks really nice, and has mil spec ceramic coating. Header weighed in at 13lbs and 3 for the bypass. Decat also included a MIL conditioner/instructions. Hoping to get my sleeves rolled up this weekend and get it installed/dyno'ed. I'll post back in this thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
nice! This is what your 3rd header? You had a stock ported / then dc now this? I think i may be ordering that decat straight from ppe it looks good let us know how the install goes especially the decat for me thanks a lot :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice! This is what your 3rd header? You had a stock ported / then dc now this? I think i may be ordering that decat straight from ppe it looks good let us know how the install goes especially the decat for me thanks a lot :)
Wheels and headers...I seem to have a fetish there :evil: That particular decat is just for the PPE header...not sure if they make a stock bolt-on version. You might give Bane a PM.

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
Looks Great!!!! I'm like that collector and the big primaries... Why are you typing and not wrenching anyway:no: Get to the shop!:D

Why do I still have stock headers:wallbang:

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Wheels and headers...I seem to have a fetish there :evil: That particular decat is just for the PPE header...not sure if they make a stock bolt-on version. You might give Bane a PM.
oh okay. your old decat that i have first dibs on for fits stock / stage 1 though correct?

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
are you not gettin the weapon r anymore?
Well, I was... then that week, like 3 new headers were announced... what's a guy supposed to do:shrug:

So I'm still sitting stock headers.... I did just pick up another new toy though. It will be interesting to see just how big of difference it makes.... I'm thinking 245whp is in the very near future...and then 20 more shortly there after... Dave is just preparing for the same with these headers though, buwahahahaha :evil::evil::evil:

Best,

Phil

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Well, I was... then that week, like 3 new headers were announced... what's a guy supposed to do:shrug:

So I'm still sitting stock headers.... I did just pick up another new toy though. It will be interesting to see just how big of difference it makes.... I'm thinking 245whp is in the very near future...and then 20 more shortly there after... Dave is just preparing for the same with these headers though, buwahahahaha :evil::evil::evil:

Best,

Phil

im all ears! :drool:

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Looks good Dave :D

I actually recommend driving it around a little after you install it to let the ECU do it's thing. My car made considerably more mid-range torque after the ECU fully adjusted.

I'd like to hear your driving impressions of it also. It made a big difference in how my car sounded under full throttle :cool: I went through a tunnel just to hear it scream so many times right after I installed it rotfl

toysport: PM me or follow the link in my signature

MNlotus: Yes your header is well under way. I put it into the work queue on 4/2/08. I've been keeping TJ at Fox Valley updated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts