The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Long time lurker here on the forums and finally pulling the trigger and becoming a member of this community. The car I am looking at is currently in Orlando and I am in Texas. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy PPI company in Orlando, Florida? Thanks to any and all suggestions and hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Cliff

·
Registered
767 Posts
Lotus of Orlando would be an obvious choice but Wire Wheels would be better. The only problem with Wire Wheels is that it is located in Vero Beach which is about 90 minutes from Orlando. What are you buying? I live in Melbourne and did not know anyone in Orlando was selling. Best of Luck!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I service my Evora 400 at lotus of Orlando and the service manager, Don Byrd, is very knowledgeable about Lotus and a true enthusiast. I've always been satisfied with the service they provide. I would trust them to do a quality PPI if it's the closest shop.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I service my Evora 400 at lotus of Orlando and the service manager, Don Byrd, is very knowledgeable about Lotus and a true enthusiast. I've always been satisfied with the service they provide. I would trust them to do a quality PPI if it's the closest shop.
I've always been happy with Don at Lotus of Orlando. Unfortunately their Chief Lotus Tech Craig recently left. I hope, but doubt, they can replace him with someone equally qualified. In Orlando, I think Lotus of Orlando is your best bet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts