The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of the Proclip mount for the 2012-2020 Lotus Elise in my 2007 Exige. The Proclip base is purchased separately from the phone mount. The base item number is 855407. Not sure why they don't include other years or the Exige in their availability. I have these phone mounts in all my cars and this one in the Exige has been a great addition. Now I just need to plumb a power source under the dash.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I installed this mount for Garmin GPS but works fine for cell phone as well. Either device fit nicely in the driver side cubby when not on the magnetic mount. I have cable adapters to match proper USB generation of GPS or Phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can you post a picture from the top looking down. That looks like a great place for a mount. I'm liking the Valentine remote BTW.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
After a couple of years, the double stick tape on mount on curved surface did not hold as well. I would replace the double stick annually. I got tired of that and knew that I was always going to want the mount so I added a couple of drops of low grade super glue.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts