The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
This makes a cool "letterboxish" wallpaper. I love women in Lotus apparel. Please excuse my meaningless posts while I wait for this snow to finish melting.
I stole the pic off the Lotus Originals site, and scaled it up to be full screen at 1920 x 1080 resolution. With a black background on your desktop, it rocks. What a cutie in a Lotus tee.. (Disclaimer: Original picture courtesy of Lotus Originals)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My favoriye hooker line in the movie "Pretty Woman" is when her friend {forgot her name} say's
"That's not a Lotus... that's RENT!"

I went to Orlando, FL for a day to visit a school 'Full Sail'. On the flight home was the director of the movie 'Pretty Woman' He was in the seat behind me trying his best to pick up these two birds from Rohde Island who were hot. Does 'couch casting' still exist?' This was 20 years ago.

Robert

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts

Very cool!
This makes a cool "letterboxish" wallpaper. I love women in Lotus apparel. Please excuse my meaningless posts while I wait for this snow to finish melting.
I stole the pic off the Lotus Originals site, and scaled it up to 1920 x 1080. With a black background on your desktop, it rocks. Unfortunately the site limits pics to 1100 x 900 so my attempts to share at the proper size appear to be futile. Still...what a cutie in a Lotus tee..
Maybe in posts...

Put it in the gallery - LotusTalk Lotus Gallery - and link to the thread :)

In fact the gallery creates thumbnail shortcuts you can paste into the thread.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Just uploaded, waiting for moderator to approve the pic.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any point in creating a repository of Lotus wallpaper? Or do we have several already? haha

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well now you see? We do need a library for our wallpaper. Hell, I say we do it.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
That woman looks very British to me lol why not Catherine zeta Jones instead, I can put on her any Lotus outfit you guys want ;) :cool:

Applause, Applause, Applause I live for the Applause...

Disclaimer: Original pictures Lotus Original and some other dude out there lol

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow!!! Sweet work Renderman...you are a very talented guy... i'd flip over Diana Rigg - Mrs. Peel, actually looks quite a bit like Catherine. Very cool. You are a dangerous man with mad skills.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i uploaded to "main album" girls & lotus cars". I can see the numeric "3" uploads - but nothing in the album yet...not sure what else to do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just uploaded this pic to the gallery with no issue and no request for moderation... although when I first tried it objected because it was over 2MB (reduced it to 1.3MB and no trouble)

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the permissions on my account - i often get the dreaded "komiko - you do not have permission to view this page" message

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
i'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the permissions on my account - i often get the dreaded "komiko - you do not have permission to view this page" message
I just tried to upload that image to the girls gallery and got the same error... put it in the main gallery and it worked... I've put it in the initial post :)

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks Steve..you're the man.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts