The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Randy has sold the site, people have been moping around, threatening to stop posting, maybe even thinking of just going for a drive in their cars.

Sorry, I don't have a prety (sic) girls and Elises picture of my own. (If I did, I would be driving one or both of them around instead of starting new topics.) So, without further doodoo, I invite you to hit me with your best shot. Fire away. :coolnana:

:popcorn:

·
Registered
400 Posts
This is discraceful. I am shocked and appalled. I will no longer view this thread.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
This is discraceful. I am shocked and appalled. I will no longer view this thread.
You forgot the rotfl at the end of that post !!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Oh, but since I am here, I did manage to save this one from the last thread.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Sigh. The thread was not deleted. It was closed and for various reasons. One, people started pushing it more and more and there was less pics of the Elise and more just pics of girls. Then there was the people saying someone's girlfriend was ugly, etc. Its not like I did not let it run for a long time.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Yep.... Randy let it go a lot longer than it should've..........things were starting to get out of control. But there were some nice pics of actual girls with Elises.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Is that the thread where Randy posted the phrase "There be jumblies" or was it in some sort of forum announcement precipitating from that mess? Because for some reason that turn of phrase struck a chord with me, and I still think it and grin sometimes... :sheep:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
here are some of my Exige with aome models in the streetfire.net booth in last years Hot Import Nights ... enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
coi's thread FTW, especially the brunette in the middle from the first pic :D

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
prety FTW.

I have no idea why but I can barely remember any of the pictures in that thread but "prety" has stuck with me forever. I actually felt disappointed when someone corrected the spelling.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts