The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local dealer (10 miles away from me) is offering a new 2011 Evora for $61,000. It has 200 miles on it so I assume it's a demo with a punched warranty.

He has a few other n/a Evoras that are selling for $57,000 but it has about 6,000 miles on it.

I've some some n/a Evoras going for $54K but they're cross country with 10,000 miles on them. For $61K, do you think is a good deal?

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
When was the warranty punched, what are the other specs on the car, color combo, and finally is that the asking price or what you negotiated down to?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
498 Posts
Thanks Captain. It's this car:

2011 New Lotus Evora 2dr Coupe 2+2 at Lotus of Scottsdale, AZ, IID 9419582

It lacks the tech package and the dealer dropped $2K from their advertised price.

And, if anyone's interested, they also have this S version which has about 6K miles:
2011 New Lotus Evora 2dr Coupe S 2+2 at Lotus of Scottsdale, AZ, IID 9442747

I test drove both back to back on the same road and don't think it's worth the $10K difference. But, I may go back for a second test drive.
Both cars are priced high. The S is not full leather no thanks

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Bentley Inventory

Asking $54900

13542.jpg

13556.jpg

This is at St.Louis MotorSports

Brian is the Lotus sales manager. If you deal with him mention my name.

I think they will work with you on price. I saw the car there a couple weeks ago and really like the Coco interior. very rich looking.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any suggestions on what I should ask?

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Any suggestions on what I should ask?
If you can get them near $50k I would say it is a steal. I really liked dealing with there sales department. My 2011 Evora with the exact same spec. (except mine had a black package)new stickered for $77k and I ended up paying $66k for new.
this one has low miles so you are saving yourself anothe $12k+ of the deal I got for someone else taking the depreciation.

Sorry I cannot recommend thier service department. Not sure they know whats going on with the Lotus cars. they are very big with TADTS

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, there seems to be an abundant supply of n/a Evora in the low to mid $50s with 2,000 to 11,000 miles.

I suppose the Evora I test drove with only 200 miles should be in the mid to high $50s.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
So, there seems to be an abundant supply of n/a Evora in the low to mid $50s with 2,000 to 11,000 miles.

I suppose the Evora I test drove with only 200 miles should be in the mid to high $50s.
I can't really comment on whether that's a fair price for the N/A that Scottsdale has, but there are a lot of N/A Evoras out there. Do some shopping around and keep this in mind, even if the car's far away shipping shouldn't run more than $700-1,500. Add in the cost of a r/t airline txt for $200-500 and even if you have to fly out to test drive the vehicle and pay to have it shipped back, it still might be worth it if a dealer really wants to sell it and gives you a screaming deal.

Right now Lamborghini Chicago (Lamborghinichicago.com) has three 2011 N/A
Evoras in stock. They're all right around 58K and have 2,000-4,000 miles on them. Plus, one is Ice White which is a STUNNING color in the light.

I'm on my second Lotus transaction with them and they've been super to deal with. Ask for Joe Suba if you look at their website and decide to inquire about any of those cars.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I can never see myself paying anywhere close to 60k for an N/A at this point. I take delivery of my S on tuesday and I paid 66k and the car had less than 500 miles...The 2 Evora S's that Scottsdale is selling can be had for under 70k as I almost purchased the carbon grey with all oyster interior from them.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I would say 52-58 is a good ballpark depending on options, miles colors and desire...if you find an 11 that is your perfect combo it's probably worth the higher end. Deals can be had but 50s are definitely the right numbers

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
I can never see myself paying anywhere close to 60k for an N/A at this point. I take delivery of my S on tuesday and I paid 66k and the car had less than 500 miles...The 2 Evora S's that Scottsdale is selling can be had for under 70k as I almost purchased the carbon grey with all oyster interior from them.
Which S did you buy from Scottsdale? I didn't know they had any after the Solar Yellow and Isotope Green left.

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Holy cow! He got that for 66K?! That's a great deal. I think that started at 79K originally. I was keeping an eye on it and even called about it a few months back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bentley Inventory

Asking $54900

This is at St.Louis MotorSports

Brian is the Lotus sales manager. If you deal with him mention my name.

I think they will work with you on price. I saw the car there a couple weeks ago and really like the Coco interior. very rich looking.

This one has NO Sports Pack; in that case I wouldn't even bother looking.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I said I "almost" purchased a S from Scottsdale :) My Evora S was purchased from a private seller. The car had premium pack/tech pack/lifestyle paint & backup cam.

Which S did you buy from Scottsdale? I didn't know they had any after the Solar Yellow and Isotope Green left.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
This one has NO Sports Pack; in that case I wouldn't even bother looking.
good catch. you are correct. NO Sports pack. Called today and was told it sold anyway.

But, Darn you for making me call!!!!!:mad:

Was told they just got in a 2013 Evora S IPS Carbon with Venom interior :drool:

Now I will have to go and look at spending more money:D

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I love the new midnight blue - I just wish the "Ivory" interior wasn't monotone - it is a bit too much white where as the Oyster (white/black) was a perfect mix.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have 2 dealers offering their fully loaded 2011 n/a Evoras for $54,900. Ones a little less to help with shipping. Both cars have 10 to 12k miles on them. How's that price?

Also, I have really seen any new 2011 below $60k. Is $60k reasonable for new but minus tech pack.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts