The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I am considering parting with my 05 Elise in a month or so and want to get a feel for what a "realistic" selling price should be. I figured this would be the best place to get that sort of advice as this is the best source for all things Elise. :) The car is an 05 in Storm Titanium, (full star shield) with both the Touring and Sport packages. biscuit interior and 18.5K miles on the clock. I will put a new set of ADVAN A048's on the car before it goes up for sale. The car has also had the rear "Lotus" badging/lettering updated as well. (Done at HRM)

The car was purchased from HRM about a year ago and is in perfect shape in all regards. The car only comes with the standard soft top.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Sorry, but we are not allowed, by forum rules, to discuss anything in the For Sale threads. As this is in the "Lotus Cars for Sale" section, I can not make any comments. ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am in the market for an 05 ST. Am loking for a car that has little to no mods so yours might fit. Have you done any other mods besides the cosmetic lettering etc... Where are you located? Let me know if you decide to sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts