The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone. I'm thinking of selling my 2010 Elise, but wanted to get some advice before I post in the MarketplaceI'm having a hard time finding comps for value because used Elise inventory world-wide seems to be so low. 12.5K miles, never tracked, no dings, comes with hard and soft tops. Some of you may have seen this car when it was at British Motor Exotics in SF—black, with Performance Value Package.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
207 Posts
The package alone was advertised as being worth about 7k I think, right? The alcantara interior, great seats (wider and much more comfortable) and the bilstein suspension was included. Remind me what else did the package include?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, everyone! The package was a pretty expensive one, but it wasn't broken down by my dealer. The internets say that it was $7K "value" at a $3665 cost. It includes "storage net behind the seats, a thermal- and sound-insulated soft top, additional sound insulation, floor mats, a cupholder, a storage tray divider and an auxiliary audio jack, hard top and soft top, traction control, an upgraded dark-gray Alcantara interior, sport seats, silver 16-spoke wheels, a matching rear diffuser, the Sport Pack suspension, twin oil coolers and a harness bar."

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is a lot of extras. If I had to guess think your car should ballpark in the high 40's? What was your sticker when you bought it?

2010 is pretty new, so your car is in excellent condition I presume? Warranty still as well, and you have all your service records right?

Best of luck I hope you get a good price. Are you not enjoying the car?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it for $56K. Car is in excellent conditions, with warranty in place, and I have all service records.

I'm enjoying the car a lot, but I'm in SF with only 1 garage space. Juggling cars isn't ideal, and I commute 40 miles for work (usually by train or via the other car).

I'm sort of torn... but I can always get into an Elise or similar sometime down the road when it makes more sense.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You can give it to me to hold on to until you are ready :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts