The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, after receiving a huge amount of emails, about my asking price was too high on a set of black probax seats that are BRAND NEW, not removed from a car, never installed in anything, direct from the UK, they look great, but I was told I should just keep my orginial seats because my car is #007 of the investors addition of 1983 and would hold the value better then adding or modifying the interior, so please have a look at my ebay auction and if you like them place a bid, I am loosing over $800.00 on this set of seats, my loss is your gain, thanks for your time - Tom

LOTUS ELISE, ESPRIT, PROBAX SEATS, SEAT MOUNTS - NO RESERVE - NEW | eBay

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
$1,100 shipped for Brand new sounds pretty good imo. If I didn't have the Exige seats I purchased from Yoram I'd buy these for sure...

·
Registered
905 Posts
$1,100 shipped for Brand new sounds pretty good imo. If I didn't have the Exige seats I purchased from Yoram I'd buy these for sure...
You could sell me your exige ones so you can buy these and I can sell off the probax that are in my exige :coolnana: :shrug:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Whoever was the highest bidder, good job on the last second snipe! These went for a premium in my mind, but I think both the buyer and the seller will be very happy.

My friend bought the set of the red lotus (probax?) seats for $1000 shipped that ended on ebay a few days earlier.

I was gonna put these in my 500hp Z4M roadster

1 - 8 of 8 Posts