The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Supercharged Exige
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently in the process of upgrading my supercharger unit and will eventually be parting out the existing setup. Curious what would be fair market value for ~24k mile usage MP62 supercharger (with new refreshed nose and support bracketing; due to previous owner neglecting the proper supports which caused a slight bend and indentation of the original nose), along with the upgraded intercooler from Cup255 (S260) setup, as well as the additional side ducting to funnel more air into the air-to-air intercooler.

Also how much would RC 440cc injectors and tune for above setup be, assuming separated from the kit? The ECU started out as a base USA Federal 2007 Exige S unit, which was then opened-up and bench-flash-tuned by Jermaine Riddick of Vision Function specifically for the paired 440cc injectors and stock supercharger pulley sizing for ~6psi max boost.

What would be fair current market value for the items above? Assuming individual and/or packaged together?
I wanted to consult forum folk before creating a for-sale post since I'm not sure what current market rates are.

·
Administrator
13,485 Posts
Look back thru the closed parts listings for similar listings for prices. Then you can always price high as add OBO

·
He's on fire!
3,565 Posts
Just for the sc alone, if I was buying a used one, I'd factor in the cost of a rebuild, which could be up to $1k, vs the cost of buying new.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts