The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I agree that $33K is a bit overpriced. I got an ‘07 with just 15K miles for $35K in beautiful condition. Counterpoint is that Lotuses are rare, and becoming more so, so this might be your best deal.

·
Registered
2009 Elise SC
132 Posts
That was a reasonable price a year ago, but I don't think you could get your car for that price right now. I believe an '07 with 15k miles in good shape with a clean title would go for over $40k.

·
Administrator
5,918 Posts
KCA is correct and when you bought in
I agree that $33K is a bit overpriced. I got an ‘07 with just 15K miles for $35K in beautiful condition. Counterpoint is that Lotuses are rare, and becoming more so, so this might be your best deal.
KCA is correct and when you bought in 2019 you got while the getting was good. In the last year prices have soared and low mile Elise's non molested are getting north of $50K on a regular basis. S260 just broke just above and below $90K. It's a whole new world for Lotus with the end of the line being reached and all of our cars are rarer even more now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
KCA is correct and when you bought in

KCA is correct and when you bought in 2019 you got while the getting was good. In the last year prices have soared and low mile Elise's non molested are getting north of $50K on a regular basis. S260 just broke just above and below $90K. It's a whole new world for Lotus with the end of the line being reached and all of our cars are rarer even more now.
Dang - I really feel lucky then! I’m in California and had to go to Texas to get it. Had it covered-carry back here. I recall when I was looking around for an Elise to buy, and they would be snapped up sometimes within hours of listing.

·
Administrator
5,918 Posts
Dang - I really feel lucky then! I’m in California and had to go to Texas to get it. Had it covered-carry back here. I recall when I was looking around for an Elise to buy, and they would be snapped up sometimes within hours of listing.
We recently had an Exige last minutes on LT.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts