The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I don't think Season three is out in the US yet. Maybe on BBC America? I get the episodes as divx files and watch on a networked DVD player. Great show! Hannah Spearrit is adorable, and drives a MINI Cooper S.

I saw the preview for episode 8, looks cool. I have a feeling Cutter might return at some point as well.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I should start watching Primeval, I've been watching Dr. Who, so that's been a bit of time. Is Primeval any good? If it's got an Elise in it, it has to be ;)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's kind of low budget and along the lines of Doctor Who on acting abilities, but some of the creature animation is pretty good... Quite a few decent looking women in it as well.. :D You can dl'd all of them of TVTorrents or other bittorent sites. Being in Japan I dl'd all my tv shows... Usually around 20-30 gb's worth of stuff a week...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Usually I just go to Surfthechannel.com and stream everything. It sounds good though, sci-fi creature thriller? :D

You're in Japan? Wow, as an Otaku that's really cool, I'm jealous. Anime + Having an Exige + Japanese (The Language) + Sushi (Vegetarian, but still good) = LOVE.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Usually I just go to Surfthechannel.com and stream everything. It sounds good though, sci-fi creature thriller? :D

You're in Japan? Wow, as an Otaku that's really cool, I'm jealous. Anime + Having an Exige + Japanese (The Language) + Sushi (Vegetarian, but still good) = LOVE.

Hahaha, I'm not Otaku, but my 16 year old son is, he's big in to gaming and anime and it's about impossible to pull him out of Akihabara when we visit Tokyo... rotfl

I also absolutely hate fish as does my Japanese wife. I think I found the only Japanese female on the plannet that hates almost all the same foods as me :clap:....

I've been living here now for almost 15 years since 1994 btw, so there is definitely a lot about Japan that I love...

·
Registered
963 Posts
He gets to go to Akhiabara? Gaming + Anime?? I think your son is the Japanese version of me...rotfl

Being a vegetarian, I've found the inari + cucumber/avocado/carrot sushi is pretty good actually, so without the fish, sushi is quite tasty.

You've been in Japan as long as I've been alive. :p Now I'm REALLY JEALOUS!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He gets to go to Akhiabara? Gaming + Anime?? I think your son is the Japanese version of me...rotfl

Being a vegetarian, I've found the inari + cucumber/avocado/carrot sushi is pretty good actually, so without the fish, sushi is quite tasty.

You've been in Japan as long as I've been alive. :p Now I'm REALLY JEALOUS!
And now I feel really old.. lol

·
Registered
963 Posts
And now I feel really old.. lol
See that thread, "You know you're old when..."? Yeah, you might not be as old as some of them, no offence to any of those guys, they rule.

Seeing as how I've declared myself the Expert on New-Gen Culture, don't worry :p

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
See that thread, "You know you're old when..."? Yeah, you might not be as old as some of them, no offence to any of those guys, they rule.

Seeing as how I've declared myself the Expert on New-Gen Culture, don't worry :p
Hahaha, yea I saw that thread... I turn 38 at midnight in 30 min's from now, so I'm feeling that B-Day pressure. :panic:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hahaha, yea I saw that thread... I turn 38 at midnight in 30 min's from now, so I'm feeling that B-Day pressure. :panic:
Well then Tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu in San-ju minutes then :D

A friend of mine is half-japanese and fluent, so I'm learning from him. If you don't get the phrase (My stereotypes make me think all people in japan know Japanese) then you could ask your wife if she's fluent. :p

38? My dad's like, in his 40's. And your son is 2 years older than I am...-poke-
You have nothing to sweat, You have an Exige, that takes care of your mid life crisis. rotfl

·
Premium Member
11,994 Posts
happy birthday.

·
Premium Member
11,994 Posts
The new season premiered last night, but I don't know if it's 2nd or 3rd.

It is a good show.

And, one of the best tv shows I've ever seen was on bbca: Jeckyll (sp?)

Ran, to my knowledge, only one season, but every 60 minute episode had me say "Holy Sh*t" out loud at least twice.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well then Tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu in San-ju minutes then :D

A friend of mine is half-japanese and fluent, so I'm learning from him. If you don't get the phrase (My stereotypes make me think all people in japan know Japanese) then you could ask your wife if she's fluent. :p

38? My dad's like, in his 40's. And your son is 2 years older than I am...-poke-
You have nothing to sweat, You have an Exige, that takes care of your mid life crisis. rotfl
Thanks for the Happy B-Day...

Japanese for the most part is not a problem for me as long as it's spoken or written in romanji... As far as Katakana, Kanji and Hiragana I have not a clue... My two oldest (16 and 12) are fluent in English and Japanese and my 3 year old is learning.. :D

happy birthday.
Thanks as well...

The new season premiered last night, but I don't know if it's 2nd or 3rd.

It is a good show.

And, one of the best tv shows I've ever seen was on bbca: Jeckyll (sp?)

Ran, to my knowledge, only one season, but every 60 minute episode had me say "Holy Sh*t" out loud at least twice.
Jeckyll was a great show... The snide comments etc were fantastic...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was teh 2nd season that started on BBCA on Sat.

Love it!

There was a yellow Elise in Season 1 too.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Thanks for the Happy B-Day...

Japanese for the most part is not a problem for me as long as it's spoken or written in romanji... As far as Katakana, Kanji and Hiragana I have not a clue... My two oldest (16 and 12) are fluent in English and Japanese and my 3 year old is learning.. :D
Anytime :D
I'm not too fluent, I'm learning from a friend, but it's a bit hard to be really good at and I need help from someone, maybe I should look up a site...
I knoq exactly 7 Hiragana characters and no kanji, but I'm getting there maybe. rotfl

It's cool that your kids know both, they're really lucky. I can't use Hindi that much except at home...

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anytime :D
I'm not too fluent, I'm learning from a friend, but it's a bit hard to be really good at and I need help from someone, maybe I should look up a site...
I knoq exactly 7 Hiragana characters and no kanji, but I'm getting there maybe. rotfl

It's cool that your kids know both, they're really lucky. I can't use Hindi that much except at home...
Dijobu yo!... Moshi iippai Nihongo bankyo ****ira ni gambataru datara zettai atoday shabeteru dekiru yo! :clap:

Edit: stupid swear word filter... s h i t i r a is what that word is... :D

Edit #2: Also where in the tri-state area do you live? I'm actually from Iowa though I haven't lived there in 18 years since I've been overseas the whole time.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
In the UK, the third season is running. Watching the Lotus episode right now! (downloaded via Emule and TV Underground) The opening scene is a Chrome Orange Exige and possible an Elise (in a very cool looking blue) racing on a track. The creature that comes through the anomoly just got splatted by the Exige! Yuck, goo everywhere!

·
Registered
538 Posts
I've only watched season 1 so how can I catch season 2? I read season 3 will be coming out shortly for the US and want to catch up.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts