The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is Princeton's Demo. It arrived this past Monday along with the first customer car which was Arctic Silver. Both cars were not LSS. BTW This dealer is a 10 min. ride from my house.

On a side note, the first customer car went to a guy who ownes a Porsche Audi dealership. I am not kidding you, LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
... and the 3M clear bra was hard to see, excellent work ...

·
Registered
389 Posts
looks stunning. seems to be darker than the old Ruby Red colour on the UK cars. I like it. :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
:clap: Beautiful. Now see, in those first pics it has a more cherry color tone. But the one's Surfer posted look more rusty brownish. WTH, Chameleon colors. :p

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
espritv8 said:
... and the 3M clear bra was hard to see, excellent work ...
Yes Esprit the 3M looks great, you can hardley notice it. I have to be honest you really only need it in the front. Lotus puts it all around the car front, rear, and sides. I think it's $1,000 option from Lotus. You can have the front done for a couple hundered bucks which I might do.

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
I would also do the leading surfaces of the rear fenders. You will be amazed at how much stuff gets thrown at them from the front tires. Lotus has been building these things for years - they know where the paint damage occurs.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
hermanslotus said:
Cago net is a joke. I mean you can fit a small book in it. Thats about all it will hold.
Well, at least it give you somewhere to put loose papers and stuff so that they don't blow away, since we don't have a glove compartment.

Love that color. I was sorely tempted, especially after I saw the car that the guys drove to the LA Auto Show. Even on a dark rainy day, it looked nice.

Thanks for the photos.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts