Track Pack
No Touring Pack
Has Harness Bar
Schroth 4 pt. harnesses
Fairly new Porterfield R-4s street/track brake pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Carbon fiber front splitter
7600 miles, all service done by Lotus of Durham except brake pads which I did
Front Yoko A048s are original, rears have about 1000 miles on them.
Car is at the shop having silver metallic racing stripes installed right now.

The car is in excellent mechanical shape. Have never had a mechanical issue with it except for the blower fan failing, which was repaired/replaced under warranty. Car has been tracked 4 times at VIR.

I ordered it new to my specs (lightweight for track use) in Feb 06 and it was delivered in May of 06. Has an extended warranty of 7/70,000 that is, I believe, transferrable.

Three weeks after I got it, it was broken into at work. Alarm scared the theif off, he took nothing, just broke the passenger window, which was replaced, and scratched some paint on the rear clam which was repainted.

In Dec. of 2007 I ran over a small log in my residential neighborhood at night at about 25 mph. Punched a small hole in the lower left front clam. Clam was replaced.

I did scratch some of the alum work in the interior when removing the seats for the harnesses. I also have scratched the cheap plastic gearshift surround. I will replace that with carbon fiber if the car is purchased at my asking price of $42,500.

Reason for sale is new house purchase.

Let me know, and thanks. Once the car comes back from the stripe shop, I'll take some vid to send any interested buyers.

Thanks again.

Jeff

Additionally, here's some youtube video of the car shot out the back of a Cobra race car with me following at VIR:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB6BL9PcsgE

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Key-rect. Raleigh NC. Best basketball school is of course NC State......uh, I wish.

Pics/vid will be up when the car gets back from the stripe shop.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Key-rect. Raleigh NC. Best basketball school is of course NC State......uh, I wish.

Pics/vid will be up when the car gets back from the stripe shop.
:D They'll always have 1983.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
And 1974!

Had more championships than Dean for a while there......
Hehe. I could name a long list of stats that NC State has never been even close to matching. ;)

But Carolina's tradition almost came to an end when Guthridge retired and they went with Matt Dougherty. That douche broke the 20 win streak and the tourney streak. I think the sweet 16 streak might have ended on Guthridge's watch. Anyway, watching his old alma mater go down the toilet was the only thing that would make Roy leave Kansas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts