The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exige 'S' Chargecooler & Fuel Tank goodies have arrived. Nicely packed and awaiting installation. We'll get to the install to confirm fitment next week.

I'll likely blog the install process once we begin....

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Chargecooler will come with the Aluminum Radiator since most of our cars have AC. We are test fitting the parts to confirm fitment and insure nothing needs to change to work on our cars. I am pretty confident the Chargecooler and radiator will work fine...I'm much more apprehensive about the fuel tank.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
is the chargecooler clear anodized?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
How long does it take to install the chargecooler, radiator, hoses, etc. (including removing the front clam)? Any particular sticking points (i.e. routing the hoses down the chassis)?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How long does it take to install the chargecooler, radiator, hoses, etc. (including removing the front clam)? Any particular sticking points (i.e. routing the hoses down the chassis)?
Install is done. It was pretty straight forward. I'll post some more pix and details of the install soon.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dyno completed today. I'l post it as soon as I get it. We saw increased power and the power stayed consistant with multiple dyno pulls - unlike with the stock system. :up::up::up:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Very impressive.

Average install time? Are these pro alloy kits coming in your next parts shipment?
I am interested. Oh and sorry to sidetrack but thanks for recommending the Larini 8 inch club sport. I am very happy with it. It works just as advertised and then some.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So here is a dyno chart. Runs 1-3 were in stock config and run within 3-5 minutes of each other. Runs 5-6 were done after the Chargecooler install - also done in quick succesion. We are very happy with the results.

Install time is in the 14-16hrs. It is not really complicated but we will be recommending Professional Installation. Our Katana Installer network around the US will be your best source.

We should have a few kits coming in a coupla weeks. Give us a call if you are serious as we have a wait list.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts