The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has had problems with the pushbutton switches inside the car. I have 2 in which the leds do not light up. One for the traction control switch and one on the A/C panel. I suppose I need to meter them to see if they are actually switching. Any suggestions to do this? If I happen to need new ones does anyone know of an aftermarket supplier of the switches?

Thanks,
Brett

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Kaliuzhkin;1255323 Charliex: the air conditioning fan is so wimpy that its hard to know if its on or not! :shrug:[/QUOTE said:
Its not the fan, it is that the intake grill is covered.
Remove the metal plates covering the floor intakes (see thread by the Viper)
It makes a 1000% difference.

Turning it to the low position now puts out more air than when I had it on the high position before.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My start switch flickers on and off, but doesn't seem to affect anything

According to LOA your starter switch will eventually fail. Early on I had to have two replaced. You might want to have it checked out.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...doublecheck that your switches indeed aren't just very dim, rather than not lighting...when i had my HVAC module replaced, i though the recirculation switch was still dead but in fact it was lighting up just fine, but can only be dimly seen from certain angles when shadowed or in the dark...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts