The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I progress out of drivers education. (Not there is anything wrong with it ) I just dont feel comfortable in that group.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
keep posting!

or you can go to user cp on the top menu and edit your profile manually

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Side track, but I've been wondering: What does the "cp" in "user cp" stand for? I know now that the button is for the profile, but it took me a while to figure that out the first time.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
????control panel????

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
gerry k said:
How do I progress out of drivers education. (Not there is anything wrong with it ) I just dont feel comfortable in that group.
Please send check or money orders to Elisetalk.com. P.O. :Box..... ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
A number of forums ago, I used to think CP was odd too. Now it seems normal to me. The problem with letting software guys design user interfaces. The Vbulletin uses CPs all over the place, like in moderator CP, admin CP, etc.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
ivan1 said:
you can go to user cp on the top menu and edit your profile manually
I've had a look at all the options in my profile but I can't see anything obvious to change. Does anybody have any hints?

Randy Chase said:
The problem with letting software guys design user interfaces.
Ah, I'm a software guy, so maybe that explains why I can't use the interface :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Tintin said:
I've had a look at all the options in my profile but I can't see anything obvious to change. Does anybody have any hints?
Never mind, I've just noticed that I've graduated from "Driver's Education". Do I get a merit badge in the mail?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Tintin said:

For future reference under edit profile you should see this choice:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed.

Current title: Elise Driver
New Title:

·
Registered
591 Posts
ivan1 said:
For future reference under edit profile you should see this choice:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Custom User Text:
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts.
You may enter up to 25 characters.
Check the reset box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
HTML is not allowed.

Current title: Elise Driver
New Title:
Clearly, I am missing something. When I go to Edit Profile, I don't find this option. I must not be special enough. Perhaps my version of IE (6.0) doesn't support the code.

Oh Well

Greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts