The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAY ONE l FIRST BEFORE PICS

This gorgeous ride belongs to one of our more artistic customers! On friday we recieved a much smaller version of her car with a creative idea for a paint job!

So now his baby is about to go under the knife and have a complete color change :crazyeyes can you guys/gals guess the result :shrug:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Don't let my 3 year old see this. She wants a pink Lotus Elise when she gets ready to drive!!:panic:rotfl

She is the one "driving" in my picture...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
They could get together with these two when its done

just kidding, glad someone is changing their car to make it more appealing to them, even if others won't be a fan. Should be cool to see the results.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
And I'm trying to make mine more masculine, oh boy. I guess I'll have to hang those bumper nuts to combat this image buster. Just kidding, goodluck.

·
Registered
275 Posts
hey, who makes the radio controlled one? that is the most realistic one I have seen yet...

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
is that Rachel's car?

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I am not a big fan of pink (probably because I can only see the very bright shades), but it is really interesting to see how much of a stigma it has here in the US. In Italy some of of the major football (that's soccer) team colors feature pink, Palermo are known as the Rosanero - the pink and blacks. Funny to see the cultural differences, you won't see Italian guys ashamed of wearing pink soccer jerseys or clothes, or driving pink cars.

If I remember correctly there are similar hangs ups on colors in some of the Asian cultures,
but for good luck bad luck reasons vs straight or gay reasons?

SCC wow those paint jobs are amazing as usual :up:

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
only the worlds best get to wear pink, aparrently Lance is intimidated by pink...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Is it going to be a baby flat pink or a metallic dark pink? I think a metallic dark pink would be cool, kind of like this one:

1 - 20 of 131 Posts