The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, who is the owner?! Is he/she here iomLT? Here are some pics from HGTV's Property Virgins - Mill Town Lofts! As you can see it's under a green and yellow cover, but from what I can see underneath, it's a white Exige (maybe Final Edition) with black wheels!

Photograph People Fun Youth Snapshot

Sky Property Electronics Technology House

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
Where is Mill Town?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I wouldn't care if it were next to the pearly gates, I wouldn't move there if my Lotus had to be parked outside.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I wouldn't care if it were next to the pearly gates, I wouldn't move there if my Lotus had to be parked outside.
Eh. mine's parked outside. Not at an apartment complex though. And it's behind a locked fence at night.
I wouldn't leave a classic muscle car outside around here, as it would be gone in a hot minute or two (more worried about parking my '69 Olds when going out to eat or something than I am the Elise). The typical car thieves around here don't give two ****s about little and sporty. The miata was ignored or laughed at. The Lotus gets thumbs up from the kids who learned to love it in video games. The car thieving rings pass it by b/c not muscle car and not a donk. And also b/c no-one has the first ****ing clue how to drive a stick anymore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts