The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my 2005 elise wrapped with them this last week. They did a great job and allowed me to help with the editing of the patterns. I wanted the film to cover different parts of the front clam and they cut the film to suit. They are very reasonable price wise and are used by most of the high end dealers in the area. Give them a call if you are interested in replacing your starshield. In some cases they will come you to apply the film. Protection Film for your vehicle

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I had my 2005 elise wrapped with them this last week. They did a great job and allowed me to help with the editing of the patterns. I wanted the film to cover different parts of the front clam and they cut the film to suit. They are very reasonable price wise and are used by most of the high end dealers in the area. Give them a call if you are interested in replacing your starshield. In some cases they will come you to apply the film. Protection Film for your vehicle
Great info Ziker. I look forward to seeing the final product. So is the beast finished with all the work you were doing?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its almost done. Just needs a few more minor things. A couple small grills, new nose emblem, balance tires. Should have it ready for good in a week or two.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts