The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wanted to share a photo of the newest addition to my family, James David Parker, who was born on Wednesday and weighed in at 6lbs 13oz.

As you can see he's already a Lotus fan and thanks to Michael in Hoboken for sending me a picture I could use for the little one's new toy box.

This has to be one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hahah very cool. Nice toy box and cute kid! Congrats on becoming a Dad, the little guy will be in a fixed back seat himself soon. :)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Congrats - He will fit nicely in the back of an Evora ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations!

I notice the little guy only has one white sock. Can he moon walk?
:nanner2:

Maybe this video will inspire him:
YouTube - Evian Roller Babies US

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
When I clicked the link to this thread, I fully expected to see a photo of a new Exige or something. :eek:

Congrats on your new son.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Congratulations, Andrew! I glad to see everything worked out even though we held you up from getting to the birthing instruction. :)

·
shay2nak
25,130 Posts
congrats! looks like he's already learned how to lose one sock. rotfl

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Guys. I realized after the photo was done that he had one sock missing. It's those small footwells in the car to blame, honest :)

Never enough sleep right now but totally worth it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
congrats on the happy moment.. my sister just had her 3rd daughter this monday.. 9 lbs 8 oz.. gianna michelle sciascia... good luck to you and the family..

·
Registered
853 Posts
Definitely Congratulations to you!!! Happy and healthy is what you hope for in our babies. Best of luck to you and your wife with your new little man, a cool addition to the family.

My Five year old loves the Lotus and my 15 month old sits in the drives seat and drools, his teeth are coming in you know. :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
How exciting! Congratulations! :clap: So sweet!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
That's awesome man!!! I know how it feels. I gots me a 9 mo. old and it's lots of fun & of course, lots of work. Try to get some sleep :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts