The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just found out about this site and had to sign up! I just purchased an '06 Blue Elise. I sold my Honda s2000 in search of something that handles better. Looks like I hit the jackpot! I love it! For any of you guys in Colorado, maybe we can plan a drive sometime.

Here's a Picture of my car:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
welcome! and best luck..

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Congrats, Restin! Just in time for snow this Thursday ;) Have fun-hope to see that beautiful color on the road soon!

Tom

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats, Restin! Just in time for snow this Thursday ;) Have fun-hope to see that beautiful color on the road soon!

Tom
No Kidding. Crazy Colorado weather! At least it should be nice for one more day tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that Magnetic Blue?... stunning color! I mean its no laser blue :nanner: but still beautiful!
Yup, it's the Magnetic Blue with the tan interrior. I like that combo just about as much as I like the lazer Blue. :)

You've got some neat mods on your car. I'm really curious what the HID Headlights look like when you get them installed. I'll probably have to do that one.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Is that some kind of kit car?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Does Ford make that? Do they still put the 427 in them? What's it got? How fast does it go? How much did it cost?

(I'm just kidding, but if you haven't heard all those and a lot more... you will)

Nice car. Welcome.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Aw man, I thought I had the only mag blue in Colorado! Welcome to Lotus ownership, it'll be nice to have more in the Pikes Peak area (I'm just up the pass from you). Now I'll have to listen to everyone tell me how they saw 'my car' down in the Springs. ;)

I like the idea of a drive sometime, there are some fun roads up this way if you get away from the Cripple Creek traffic and overly zealous sheriffs.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aw man, I thought I had the only mag blue in Colorado! Welcome to Lotus ownership, it'll be nice to have more in the Pikes Peak area (I'm just up the pass from you). Now I'll have to listen to everyone tell me how they saw 'my car' down in the Springs. ;)

I like the idea of a drive sometime, there are some fun roads up this way if you get away from the Cripple Creek traffic and overly zealous sheriffs.

Hey MattG, It's good to meet you! I met a few other Elise owners in the Springs that may be interested in a drive. We'll have to put something together.

In the mean time, I'll try to live up to your prestige here in the Springs. ;)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Does Ford make that? Do they still put the 427 in them? What's it got? How fast does it go? How much did it cost?

(I'm just kidding, but if you haven't heard all those and a lot more... you will)

Nice car. Welcome.
rotfl

...that just about covers it-

Beautiful car!

:wave:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome.

Love the color.

I loved living in Colo Sprgs, wish I was there now.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts