The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say hello to the community and introduce my recent acquisition. It’s a low mileage 06 Exige with only the track package. I have only had a chance to take this photo, but will post up a few more once modifications start. I hope to get to meet some of you over the coming months and years as I hope to make it out to quite a few events this summer and going forward. Stay thirsty my friends.

Robert

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
cool looks like mine. If it is low milage and does not have paint film, think about adding it asap. Certainly on the rockers...

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! Welcome to the forums. These are absolutely amazing machines. What mods are on your list? I know that once you start it will consume your thoughts as to which mod to do next. ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looking good! Congrats!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!! Welcome to the forums. These are absolutely amazing machines. What mods are on your list? I know that once you start it will consume your thoughts as to which mod to do next. ENJOY!!!

Hey Thanks everyone,
Starting with the Larini SE Style exhaust with euro grille, Difflow diffuser, painting the center console etc. Polished black, upgrading the head unit and speakers and eventually want to add forced injection.>>> Need to flip a another car to justify spending 6k. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts