The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally pulled the trigger and upgraded to lifetime membership! $40.00, what a bargain! Cheap insurance to support the cause. Nobody can tell me that they haven't experienced $40.00 worth of tech advise, comraddery, and the ability to share the excitement from the site. I put forth a challenge to my fellow members: how about 5 other enthusiasts stepping up with me and spending the $40.00 to upgrade to lifetime membership to support the cause?

·
Registered
350 Posts
maybe when this site was run by a true lotus enthusiast and not a faceless and parasitic corporation that could give a damn about our passion. you missed the boat by a few years.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Wait, don't I support the cause by providing useful tech feedback for people so they keep coming and posting theirs? Don't ads pay for the site maintenance?

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Yep, SturgeonGeneral hasn't supersized his avatar yet! He is still slummin'

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the third forum I have been a supporter of. All three have been specialty car based. I just feel that such a minor amount of money donated to show support to a great forum is just my way of saying thanks to those who started or maintain such a usefull site. Just want to show my appreciation and do my part to keep things going.

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
Some people buy aftermarket extended warranties, too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts