The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dove headfirst into Lotus life last week, and before pulling the trigger I found loads of great information and rich support here! So thank you all for that, and I can't believe it's actually happened!

If anyone lives in or near Indiana and is looking to buy or get serviced or detailed, I *highly* recommend the dealer I purchased from, Gator Motorsport. They're pretty new and small, with only a staff of 13, but make you feel like a celebrity every time you walk in (not in a weird way). You can tell they're all madly in love with cars, Lotus in particular of course, and it shows in how genuinely excited they are to talk with you about your passion and get you what you need.

I would drive a couple hundred miles just to get this kind of dealer/service experience, so it's fantastic that they're only 10 minutes away :D

Anyway, without further ado, here's a link to the two pictures I've taken so far mixed with some of their pre-sales pictures: Sienna Brown 2013 Lotus Evora IPS 2+2 - Imgur

·
Premium Member
2,179 Posts
Congrats, and please find your way to the Evora forum with your pics. I think you might be the first sienna brown owner here.

·
Registered
676 Posts
For a second i thought you purchased a minivan

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
Nice. I would love to see this one in person

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
Wow, congrats!

This color was at the LA Auto show the past year, I thought it was Carbon grey at first. I don't know how it looks in the sun, but indoors, this color is awesome.

Does it look more brown or grey in the sun?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I suppose Lotus could have hypothetically ripped the V6 out of a Sienna to build my car, but this is much more practical since I actually like it. I'll get a roof rack for my extra kids if I have to, darn it!

If you click the imgur link, you can see a close up where I took a picture of a locust on my Lotus, and the paint does look kind of bronze in the direct sunlight. HOWEVER, it totally just looks like a darker Carbon unless you put your eyes right up to it like in that picture. Nobody has yet to believe me when I tell them the car is "brown".

Sort of like the MkVI GTI I had where the dark metallic grey supposedly has hues of blue and green, but you can almost never see them.

·
Vendor
2007 Chili Red Elise
361 Posts
Whoa, that is....intense. I love the picture of the girl running out of the way. It's like a crazy bucktooth hunchback Terminatormobile
There are a couple videos of this car on youtube. It sounds.... terrifying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts