1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
on a 2010 lotus evora
carbon grey on red interior
premium, sport, ect as most cars.

picking it up tomorrow. after having 2 exiges it will be great to have a bit larger car.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Great

You won't be disappointed . I enjoy the added room in the back seat area. It's a superb handling vehicle also. :UK:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Congrats, have fun!

·
Registered
795 Posts
There are several 2010 owners here who'll provide a wealth of information to you. Congrats on the buy and have fun!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
on a 2010 lotus evora
graphite grey on red interior

picking it up tomorrow. after having 2 exiges it will be great to have a bit larger car.
Congrats...you don't know it yet but you did yourself a huge favor!!! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
It'll be good to see another Evora in the area, especially now that one was unfortunately taken out of commission (hopefully just for a short while).

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
please post pictures.

any planned mods?

Good luck and good choice:UK:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have the same :) on a 2011. There are just a handful of this combo out there

on a 2010 lotus evora
graphite grey on red interior

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I am going to be working with a wheel company to hopefully get a set built in the next couple weeks and if others like the look/weight of them then I'll be able to setup a group buy. I am opening a shop in the mountlake terrace area here in seattle in the next couple months and plan on using this evora to develop some improvements and help the lotus community out since there is very little aftermarket support for lotus but specifically the evora. I think it is such a great chassis and untapped due to low volume lower price point (thinking compared to gallard, 458, 12c ect) that no one takes the car seriously.

I'll post pictures after I pick it up!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts

I am going to be working with a wheel company to hopefully get a set built in the next couple weeks and if others like the look/weight of them then I'll be able to setup a group buy. I am opening a shop in the mountlake terrace area here in seattle in the next couple months and plan on using this evora to develop some improvements and help the lotus community out since there is very little aftermarket support for lotus but specifically the evora. I think it is such a great chassis and untapped due to low volume lower price point (thinking compared to gallard, 458, 12c ect) that no one takes the car seriously.

I'll post pictures after I pick it up!
Love the color combo. Enjoy it.
Ron

1 - 13 of 13 Posts