The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Pyramid Brewery on Gilman St in Berkeley this saturday evening 4/18 at 7:30 pm.
All cars welcome but bring a Lotus if you have one..:D We'll get together impromptu and just pair up at different tables.
So far we have three Loti coming..

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would come, but my son is due April 22, so my wife could pop any minute... I'd love to see that crazy car though sometime...

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Perhaps if I'm not too exhausted after work. It's already been a long week and I'm only one day into mine.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
hey Triple X, are you still with Tesla?? Can you bring one to the Pyramid.
Nope... I left a few months ago... I work in a much cooler place now. :nanner: Was thinking of taking this beauty out though. Need some shots with some classics. :cool:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Nope... I left a few months ago... I work in a much cooler place now. :nanner: Was thinking of taking this beauty out though. Need some shots with some classics. :cool:

Just remember old Healey's don't go, stop, or turn like an Elise!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Cars Dawydiak. Stop by some time. Got quite the Porsche collection.. speaking of which I may need to call you for some numbers. :p

·
Registered
226 Posts

Hey, is that a 100/6 or a 3000?

Darin

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey, is that a 100/6 or a 3000?

Darin
It's called a 100M, was a limited production car. They came with the cold air intake and other mods used on the factory LeMans race cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts