The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an insulated soft top for my Elise, but I prefer the non-insulated version. Does anyone know if the lining can be removed? It seems to me that it would require disassembling the two rails, but this does not look like an easy task.

If not, would anyone be interested in trading your non-insulated top for my insulated? Mine is in very good condition.

Thanks.

·
Registered
333 Posts
The insulation is coming out of my top. Since it seems to already be unglued, it should be easy to remove it the rest of the way. I'd be happy to trade if you like; if not, I need to try and figure out how to get it to stop coming out.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have an insulated soft top for my Elise, but I prefer the non-insulated version. Does anyone know if the lining can be removed? It seems to me that it would require disassembling the two rails, but this does not look like an easy task.

If not, would anyone be interested in trading your non-insulated top for my insulated? Mine is in very good condition.

Thanks.
I'll trade.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Here is how I removed my lining: Grab material and pull, took around 8 seconds.

Unfortunately it is not secured that sell and it will spontaneously remove itself if given enough time.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts