The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked before, so apologies in advance...

I picked up my car about 6 weeks ago. The car did not have the stone guard protection installed, and the dealer did not give me the option to have it installed prior to delivery. My question is - is the pre-cut kit supposed to be available as a post delivery dealer installed option?

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
According to StarShield, you need to contact the dealer.

·
Registered
818 Posts
my dealer installed mine today. i get to take my first drive in my elise in a few more hours! :clap:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
It seems there are aftermarket solutions which are cheaper and have had better "finish" results. My port-installed Starshield has a number of obvious flaws which I have chosen to overlook, but they are still there.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are the kits available from Lotus or Star Shield? My dealer doesn't think they can order them.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Cripes, Mike-can I have your garage (and leave that list of cars there, too)? Pretty impressive.

·
Registered
368 Posts
mike.griese said:
Are the kits available from Lotus or Star Shield? My dealer doesn't think they can order them.
Mike,

You can order the kits from Alan Seligman at 407-927-1900, he is an authorized StarShield reseller and installer. If you have the $$$ fly Alan up to do the install, he does top-notch work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts