The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying to Salt Lake City to take in the World Superbike race at Miller Motorsports Park. Any tips from those who have been there? What is the best area to see the racing? Grandstands?

Is access to the track reasonable? Should I stay in SLC or right in the area of the track (Tooele)?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
I'm flying to Salt Lake City to take in the World Superbike race at Miller Motorsports Park. Any tips from those who have been there? What is the best area to see the racing? Grandstands?

Is access to the track reasonable? Should I stay in SLC or right in the area of the track (Tooele)?

Thanks in advance.
When are you coming in? I'm here for at least a week...

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I fly in on May 28th for the June 1st race.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Miller Motor park

The race facility is state of the art. I have lots of pictures of the facility if you would like them. I have attended and assisted at several events. I would reommend staying in Salt Lake near the airport. You will be about 20 minutes from the facility, but have a greater selection of activities.

Cody

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I think we are going to stay in SLC and not Tooele.

Should we buy grandstand tickets for the race or just do General Admission? What vantage point is best for spectators?

Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
seating

The General admission tickets to most events include some of the grandstands. It may be different for some events. Usually the only difference is the VIP seating. I should look for your event. The East side grandstand is the best, if you can not get into the VIP seating. You could spend all day walking around the track. ( I will be doing this this Friday for the big race.) I like to watch the race from several angles.

This weekend is the American Le Mans Series
Larry H. Miller Dealerships Utah Grand Prix
Presented by The Grand and Little America Hotels
May 16-18, 2008

The world's most sophisticated sports cars return to Miller Motorsports Park to tackle the ultra-fast 3.06-mile Outer Course for the first time. Fans can expect some of the fastest lap times ever set in North America
Miller Motorsports Park

1 - 6 of 6 Posts