The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Europe for a couple of weeks in early December, and have also decided to drop in on family in the UK to pick up their xmas gifts for my kids. Coincidentally :D , I've also booked a tour of the Lotus factory in Hethel while I'm there.

If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask while at Hethel, please post them here or send me a PM, and I will see if I can get answers for you.

Alan

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Hi Alan,

You can ask these question for me please:

1) When is the Exige coming to the US? And if so, will it be supercharged (what are the specs)?

2) Any new colors or options for the US Elise? (ie black rims/diffuser)

3) Any performance packages?

Thanks,
Ara

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
biobaggie said:
I will be in Europe for a couple of weeks in early December, and have also decided to drop in on family in the UK to pick up their xmas gifts for my kids. Coincidentally :D , I've also booked a tour of the Lotus factory in Hethel while I'm there.

If anyone has any questions they would like me to ask while at Hethel, please post them here or send me a PM, and I will see if I can get answers for you.

Alan
The math works out that maybe, just maybe, they'll be building my car then. Ask them to do an extra nice job on it please. If they are not building my car then, please smack them around.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
They should be building two Magnetic Blue cars with biscuit touring and the sport package at about that time. Ask them to toss in a hat or something.

More seriously, there's talk of another price increase. What of that?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Lotus offers (for our U.S. Elise) a bulb
upgrade kit for the headlamps low
beams, Part # LOTACO5348. Will these
add illumination or does our car already
have the upgrade included in the
headlights?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Ask them 'how's lotus doing'. Along the lines of ... 'are there decades of great sports cars to come or will Proton gut you and leave you to die'.

-doma

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Bring me back the adjustable front anti-sway bar!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts