The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There may be an opportunity, soon, to pose a series of questions to Lotus UK and to LCU for publication later this year. I would be very interested in the questions that members of this forum would like to see answered.
I'll start by asking, Is Lotus UK surprised by the US response to the Elise?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Guys,
I think Jim's looking for real questions???:)

Since it'll be later this year I certainly hope we'll already be getting cars, but anything's possible I guess.

As I already suggested to Jim

A photo series of the US elise going through the production process would be nice.

Also, will Lotus organize any race/autocross series for the US like they did in UK and europe.

Another one - Any information on a Lotus factory driving school like in UK, preferred with Alastair Mcqueen or Kershaw.

Chris

·
Registered
262 Posts
What locations are candidates for new dealerships, and how quickly will these new dealerships be opened?

Dave

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
- Is Lotus planning on Model upgrades to the Elise including power upgrades to the Toyota 2zzge engine as they did with the Rover K series in England?

·
Registered
468 Posts
driveway

what is the clearance (length from the tire to the nose, I have the height) for the front of the Elise? My concern is getting in my driveway without scraping. My Miata makes it with a gentle speed.
I can slip it in driving it on an angle. I'm not worried about that - what I am worried about is the other drivers in the family.

Number 31 in SF.

Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts