The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just a quick intro from another Evora owner in Texas. I picked up my new Evora 2+0 about 2 weeks ago and wanted thank you all for the many posts here. I did lots of research here before making my purchase.

I must say that the Solar Yellow looks so much better in person than in brochures and magazines. The lines are great and the drive is even better. :shift:

Looking forward to learning more about the car.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Pics! Pics! Or it didn't happen.

Congratulations, and welcome! :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Hello and congrats!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride.... and attention . It is a 'put a smile on your face" kind of a car. :UK:

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Welcome to the group. Glad you are enjoying your purchase like we are :)

And yes - pics are required - it is like a law or something.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome and congratulations !! If you are on Facebook you should check the group " LOST Lotus Owners South Texas", they have group meet ups and events, either way welcome again !

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all! Pics are definitely on the way. All I have so far are those the dealer had online. The car really does command attention like no other. Everyone wants a photo with it or has a million questions. At the moment, I am happy to answer them all.

The ladies seem to love it as well.....but the one seat I offer is for my daughter only. :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
khearon23 -- my immediate recommendation is to pick up a RADIUM Cold Air Intake. It changes the entire experience of the car and is an awesome bang for the buck (or whatever currency).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have looked at those quite a few times and from what I gather, it seems to be a great modification to apply. The installation doesn't look to daunting, but I am not sure if I want to tackle that one alone. The intake, exhaust and stereo are the only things I would even considering changing about what I believe to be the perfect car.

I still can believe how comfortable the car is.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have looked at those quite a few times and from what I gather, it seems to be a great modification to apply. The installation doesn't look to daunting, but I am not sure if I want to tackle that one alone. The intake, exhaust and stereo are the only things I would even considering changing about what I believe to be the perfect car.

I still can believe how comfortable the car is.
Where in Texas? Lots of folks would help with the install

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm down near Fort Hood. I looked at the install instructions. Doesn't look "all that" difficult. I'll be giving it a shot in the next few weeks after I get around to ordering. Thanks!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm down near Fort Hood. I looked at the install instructions. Doesn't look "all that" difficult. I'll be giving it a shot in the next few weeks after I get around to ordering. Thanks!

You'll be pleased. This was bar far the best one bolt-on mod ive done on any of my vehicles.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I tried to do the old add to cart today and order the intake, but they are out of stock for now. I hope they get some in stock pretty soon..... I would like to get it installed and a few hundred miles driven while I have the time.

Hopefully, they'll get mire in within the next week.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts