The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
The silver does not have LSS wheels and the AR does not have LSS rubber, the thread looks like 'standard' tyre instead of the grooved slicks we've seen shod on the LSS rims.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
babak said:
The silver does not have LSS wheels and the AR does not have LSS rubber, the thread looks like 'standard' tyre instead of the grooved slicks we've seen shod on the LSS rims.
Yes I know, but that looks to be the CO in the back that has LSS to which he starring back too.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
_JD_ said:
What the hell is this guy doing? Just curious. TIA.
It's called a threesome or menage a trois:D

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
the red one is a 111S and the silver one is a federal elise. The radiator exit grill (black) is much higher on the federal elise than the 111S. This was done to make room for the ABS. He's probably checking to see if the front dimensions were changed also.

BTW, I like the radiator exit on the non-federal elises, the site of that black grill is sometimes too ugly.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
_JD_ said:
Captions-

Lotus hires a psychic to "read" the cars and determine when the Lotus Store will really open.

"Okay, this is the 1/4 mile, when I let go, you can launch"

Steve knew the cars were light, but having to hold them down was unreal

"Is this the Lotus Position?"

John "The Human Battery" decides that the Elises have a lot of potential.

"MINE! ALL MINE!!!!"

"what do you mean you all are from EliseTalk?" :)

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Maybe it is one of those contests - whoever keeps their hand on the car longest wins the car - unfortunately John forgot to take his imodium beforehand:D

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
ivan1 said:
Maybe it is one of those contests - whoever keeps their hand on the car longest wins the car - unfortunately John forgot to take his imodium beforehand:D
(off topic) Ever see the DVD "Hands on a Hard Body?" A very good documentary about that contest.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
He's a priest.

(oh, interpret that how you want). ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
_JD_ said:
That's a picture from page 4 of the manual - stretching exercises to do before attempting to enter the Elise.

edit - ps. Commemorative T-shirt?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts