The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i just need a fast answer and i was bidding on a salvaged car and now i realize it says must be constructed in WA state. Do you think that is for real because i have never heard of it and it might have just been put there for some odd reason or maybe its only with a couple of states. Please answer soon Thanks!

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ANY1??? 5 mins til bid is over plz some1 assist me!!!!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
ANY1??? 5 mins til bid is over plz some1 assist me!!!!

If you have any doubts, skip it. There are a lot of good cars and good deals out there.

Trying to get into one of these cars 'on the cheap' for most people will cause more problems than they are worth.

Good luck.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a pretty hard to find lotus by the way if i forgot to mention SUPERHARD TO FIND!

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
elan

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hj

·
Registered
55 Posts
Totaled Elises/Exiges tend to have damaged frames, and since the frame is aluminum, it has to be replaced not repaired, which is really, really, really expensive, which means the car is useless. They can be fixed up to "Salvaged" status without properly repairing the frame, so always, always beware any Elise/Exige with a salvage title.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much do u guys think the thing that holds the windshield (connected to ur hardtop if its on) would cost?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Any pictures?

I know people have wrecked the front windshield and frame before by putting their weight on it while climbing out. If you do a search on the forums here you might find some cost estimates. All I remember was it's not cheap.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Any pictures?

I know people have wrecked the front windshield and frame before by putting their weight on it while climbing out. If you do a search on the forums here you might find some cost estimates. All I remember was it's not cheap.
Really? - YIKES! :crazyeyes I use my inner right elbow against the W/S frame while climbing out all the time! Maybe that is a habit I should get out of really soon?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts