The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is our NEW Thread for Shift Knobs and other Accessories for your Ride!

Introducing our very own RDF Titanium counter-weighted Shift Knobs!!! They are round ball style shift knobs, 46mm in diameter, slightly weighted for that positive shifting experience. They come in brushed and polished/mirrored finishes and we are also offering custom laser engraving for an additional price!!!

FEATURES:
Titanium Construction
46mm Round Style
Counter-Weighted
Brushed or Polished/Mirrored Finish
Custom Laser Engraving Available

ALL Inquires Welcomed!

-46mm Brushed Round Titanium Shift Knob - $65

-46mm Polished/Mirrored Round Titanium Shift Knob - $70

-Custom Engraving!!

-Also we still offer the Aspec Titanium Shift Knobs in 46mm and 50mm.

**any questions or to order email [email protected] or visit R&D Factory**

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,205 Posts
purrrrty. engrave the shift pattern. LOL how deep can the engraving me made?

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i pretty sure its only 5 bucks do get a custom engraving. you'll have to email them for any questions you have, im not sure what the exact weight is
i got colin chapmans initials with elise under it. i went with the brushed look since there alot of brushed aluminum in our interiors

·
Registered
43 Posts
would you guys be able to make me a polished one with the engraving of the lotus emblem on it? just the green triangular portion of it..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've emailed the address above with some questions, but does anyone know if these shift knobs are suitable for the pull-up-to-reverse shifter in our cars?. As i understand it, other aftermarket knobs have a cut-out to enable that action to take place.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I've emailed the address above with some questions, but does anyone know if these shift knobs are suitable for the pull-up-to-reverse shifter in our cars?. As i understand it, other aftermarket knobs have a cut-out to enable that action to take place.

Cheers
+1

Also does the price include shipping?

I know I know the email is there for questions but I thought why keep bombarding them with emails if someone knows the answers.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
um i know someone on this forum bought the shift knob with the aspec logo on it and it works for him. these are just custom knobs of the same thing. ill find out once i get mine in a little over a week

·
Registered
327 Posts
um i know someone on this forum bought the shift knob with the aspec logo on it and it works for him. these are just custom knobs of the same thing. ill find out once i get mine in a little over a week
Subscribed, definitely interested to see how this looks in the car.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.