The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
OMG! that has got to be the worst artist renderings of a car I've ever seen printed in a magazine.

Yes. It looks mildly retarded.

If Lotus doesn't use elements from the M250 concept or even virtually copy the concept, it will be a failed opportunity on their part because that car was extremely well-received.

Here's to wishful thinking...

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have it from a realiable source, who saw and rode in the "Eagle" in th eU.K., that it will NOT be named Eagle, and that the REAL name will be revealed when the car debuts in the U.S. at the L.A. Auto Show.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I have it from a realiable source, who saw and rode in the "Eagle" in th eU.K., that it will NOT be named Eagle, and that the REAL name will be revealed when the car debuts in the U.S. at the L.A. Auto Show.
I thought that they already announced which show it is being debuted at already, and it was somewhere in Europe next month?

·
Registered
6,293 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
According to the article, there will be many Eagle configurations!!

Eagle Hardtop
Eagle Convertable
Eagle 2+2
Eagle Sedan
Eagle Station Wagon
and

EAGLE SUV!!!! :eek:

--Hal

·
Registered
431 Posts
If Lotus doesn't use elements from the M250 concept or even virtually copy the concept, it will be a failed opportunity on their part because that car was extremely well-received.

Here's to wishful thinking...
Actually, I think the only part that will look like the M250 will be the windshield, other than that it is a different looking vehicle and one that I believe will definitely work...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts