The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an issue of Road & Track at Kroger - I guess it's a special issue titled "Best Sports Cars on the Planet.

There's a picture of a silver Elise on the top of the cover (smallest picture of the four) and 3 other cars below - Mustang Mach 1, Porsche Carrera GT and a Lamborghini Gallardo.

The reprinted the old article they ran earlier this year "The next great sports car in America" Good to see some more publicity.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is NOT the Nov. 2003 issue - I have that one right here with the BIG Elise picture by itself with Sam Mitani at the wheel.

This is a NOT that issue but a new special issue - no month date but says to display until March 16.

It's titled: "Best Sports Cars on the Planet - Sports & GT Cars - Fast Fun 39 Awsome Performers".....etc.

I scan the magazine rack frequently to look for Elise stories and this was the only one left.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
cerven said:
This is NOT the Nov. 2003 issue - I have that one right here with the BIG Elise picture by itself with Sam Mitani at the wheel.

This is a NOT that issue but a new special issue - no month date but says to display until March 16.

It's titled: "Best Sports Cars on the Planet - Sports & GT Cars - Fast Fun 39 Awsome Performers".....etc.

I scan the magazine rack frequently to look for Elise stories and this was the only one left.
Ok, Thanks, so it's a special issue. I'll go down to the book store this week and hunt for a copy.

thanks,
Mitch-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts