The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just had another set of wheels powder coated (metallic carbon) and they really compliment the CF body. The came out absolutely awesome! So I'm putting them on instead and selling these. The CF-T is hitting the streets since no one can commit to a buy. I figure I might as well enjoy it daily instead of just at the track.

The wheels have about 800 miles on them and are in great shape. They really don't wear out.

The Hoosier tires are brand new. If I get a reasonable offer then I'll sell them. The entire package new would be about $4200 plus shipping. I won't split the package so don't bother asking.

This would make a great set to use at the track...just change and go.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
16" x 7" black RAC Monolites with Hoosier 225/50 ZR16 R35 hardness Type A6
17" x 8" black RAC Monolites with Hoosier 225/45 ZR17 R35 hardness Type A6

If sold today, I will also sweeten the deal with Hoosier tires that are currently on the wheels which are R6 Hoosier's with 33% - 40% left on them. So that's 4 wheels and 8 tires.

Wheel and tires sizes please. Pics would be helpful too. Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RAC on car

Wheels have some brake dust on them in these photos but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't have a close up of the left rear on file but it is in perfect condition.

I did have a nice left side view of our Diasio I thought I'd throw in for the heck of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unsold

Dea feel through so they are again available. I have a party interested just in the tires so the wheels might be available as a stand alone.

·
Registered
787 Posts
(4) Black RAC Monolites with Hoosier R6 (4) and (4) Hoosier A6

I couldn't change the "sold" in the header so I'm just going to repost the ad.
Deal fell through for previous buyer so I still have available: (4) Black RAC Monolites in excellent condition with (4) new Hoosier A6 tires and (4) Hoosier R6 tires with about 40% left on them.

removed the SOLD and merged with original post (only mods can edit titles)
Aedo

·
Registered
389 Posts
Pm'd you

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I already had 8 people PM me that are interested in just the wheels but not the tires. I really want to sell it as a set. There is a fee to me to have each tire dismounted so that would have to be figured in. In the meantime I'm going to give it a few more days before I decide.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since there is so much interest in just the wheels and not the tires I will open it up to the highest bidder and seperate the tires and wheels. I'll have to include a fee for dismounting the wheels though.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
your PM box is full!

So let me clear up this crazy madness. They are unsold correct? so the wheels come with used tires on them AND 4 new A6's. What do you want for them all if this is correct shipped to zip code 27358. Do you run VIR or NJMP, if you do you wouldn't have to ship them...

How are the A6's on the track, I suppose you use them on the track and not for autocrossing, I guess they are a softer compound then the R 6's.

You can answer this in a PM, this was my PM

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
In another thread you answered that the date code of the tires is 07. Hoosiers have a 4 digit date code. The first two digits are the week and the second two digits are the year.

So, if 07 is the week, what is the year? I assume it is 09 since you are advertising the tires as "brand new."

If, however, 07 is the year, then the tires are at least 1.5 years old and are clearly NOT brand new.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
resend, never got it. I had to clear my mailbox of a few

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wheels SOLD
Rear tires SOLD
All that is left are the front A6 and R6 tires

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Front A6 Hoosiers sold. Still have a pair of Hoosier R6 50% or more useful depth left for the front. $100 plus shipping.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts