The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my Race Tech RT1000 Seat and brackets which were mounted in my Elise. Seat is in GREAT condition and only has 200 track miles on it. There are 3 minor pin holes in the cover from getting in and out as well as a few light scratches in the shell from the install and removal, but all else is real clean.

this is a super safe seat with an FIA rating.

It fits normal size people unlike all the other options for lotus where you must be a size 30 waist. I am a 36.

Bought new a couple months ago for $900 with Brackets. Seat is at least $600 anywhere and the brackets are $120 plus shipping or tax.

I have too many seats right now and am looking to free up some cash.

$499 shipped takes the package and I will toss in the adapter plates for the brackets to bolt right into the stock seat mount holes in our cars.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
shameless bump

·
Registered
61 Posts
RaceTech RT 1000 Seat and brackets for sale Reply to Thread

Hi,
Can you measure the seat width for me at the widest part. I'm looking for
after market seats for a Lotus Europa and seeing if these might fit.

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Can you measure the seat width for me at the widest part. I'm looking for
after market seats for a Lotus Europa and seeing if these might fit.
The widest part of the bottom of the seat is 19.5" and the shoulder section is 24".

Any more specs you need will be on the Race Tech website.

Not sure about the Europa, but anything should be bigger than an Elise, right?

Robb

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Robb,
I'll be backup if Smitty falls through. I'm 6'-2", 34" waste so it sounds like it works well. Is that bracket a stock item from Racetech or did you modify/fab it? I've been looking for a seat that fits well so I'm glad to see this works, even if it is sold. I just need to know how to make it work if I buy a new one.
Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts