The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I got these a while ago with one of my several attempts at getting a seat to fit both me and the cartoon car. Not sure which seat they came with (Tillet maybe?).:shrug:

They line up with the mounting points in the floor, but obviously won't work with a stock seat. They look like they will work with a side-mount racing seat. I've kept them in my shed until I settled on the Technocraft seat (which will not work with them...it uses the OEM mounting points.

Anyone want 'em? Not sure what they go for, but if someone can use them, shoot me an offer.

Cheers!

-Erik

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since I didn't install it I cannot say for sure but last time my driver seat was out I checked and the rails seemed to line up with the oem holes.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They kinda look like brackets for the Motorsport seat but not exactly http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f92/lotus-motorsport-seat-fitting-question-32954/

Think the different end on one of the rails might be a clue as to which side they go on, but I'm not sure. Here's another couple pics of what I mean (not sure if the rails are inboard or outboard of the side of the seat. I suspect, due to the tight fit in our cars, that they sit inboard (under the seat).

...but...could be wrong and they are positioned like this...

If you think you might be able to use em, I can ship them to you...try em and if they work, great.

Cheers,

-Erik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts